Dear Research Fellows,
Dear Next-Generation Fellows
Dear STEM Female Research Fellows,
The Writing Center will host the following workshops.
HU Writing Center Seminar 2023
The 1st Workshop How to develop an ’Elevator Pitch’
【Workshop video】12:00 pm on Monday, November 13, 2023
* The video will be available from:
【Follow-up interactive sessions】
〈１〉10:00 am – 11:00 am on Monday, November 27, 2023 (in person)
〈２〉10:00 am – 11:00 am on Tuesday, November 28, 2023 (online)
〈３〉1:30 pm – 2:30 pm on Wednesday, November 29, 2023 (in person)
* Please register for one of the above scheduled follow-up interactive sessions conducted in person or through Microsoft Teams. Registration is limited to 20 participants per session.
* In-person location: 2F Meeting Room, Administrative Building / 本部棟2F会議室
* Please watch the video before you attend the session.https://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/en/wrc
・Instructor：Yuhong Zhu（Writing Advisor Fellow）
・Participants: Researchers of Hiroshima Univ.
*Graduate students are welcome.
*This is a faculty development program.
* The workshop video is available for everybody, but pre-registration is required to join the follow-up interactive session (in-person or online)
Explaining your research to colleagues is as important as writing it up!
International conferences are perfect venues to make your research heard globally, network with colleagues and even establish collaboration projects. This workshop aims at developing an effective and concise ‘Elevator Pitch’ to highlight your research and its contribution to the field.
Writing Center, Hiroshima University